Training & Certification
Asbestos Awareness, O&M/OSHA Class III, Non-Friable Removal | Abatement Worker, Contractor, Supervisor, Inspector, Project Designer certification and refresher courses.
ETC offers 11 lead certification courses ranging from 2 hour lead awareness courses to 24 hour Lead Inspector certification programs. Lead refresher courses are also available.
- Why partner with a woman owned business?
- Quora Questions Vol.2 : Does cement contain asbestos?
It can, but not all cement and concrete mixes do. ... Read More
- Detroit Lead Inspections – Full Compliance F.A.Q
Detroit Lead Paint Inspections for Rental Properties ... Read More
- Quora Questions Vol.1 : Do All Popcorn Ceilings Have Asbestos?
Here at ETC we believe information is utterly ... Read More
- CLEARcorps and Detroit Lead Paint Inspections
CLEARcorps and Detroit Lead Paint Inspections ... Read More
- OSHA’s Respirable Crystalline Silica Standard for Construction
OSHA’s New Silica Guidelines This summer OSHA ... Read More
- Mold Prevention Tips
Mold growth, which often looks like spots, can be many ... Read More
- Mold and Your Health
Exposure to damp and moldy environments may cause a ... Read More
- 8 Lead Safety Tips
With the Flint Water crisis bringing lead ... Read More